View Single Post
  #12  
Old Yesterday, 08:21 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,344
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunPoker.com View Post
Can you submit your site and pages on your site to StumbleUpon for inclusion?

Mark
Yes, and as an example of teh traffic. I checked my stats and for this week alone I have had almost 600 visitors from Stumbleupon with 2 pages and 1 blog post submitted. I imagine 99% of them could care less about a full tilt page or a poker stars page but if you have an interesting blog you probably could snag yourself some loyal readers.
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory

Last edited by kaus : Yesterday at 08:38 AM.
Reply With Quote