Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-20-2007, 04:28 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 592
Default Stat Problems

I'm posting here as I haven't heard back from Marius in a couple of days about this. Everything was going smoothly stats-wise until last week when my Full Tilt numbers went in reverse and took away 12 signups. I e-mailed Marius that evening and he said that the stats were having issues. It has been several days and it still hasn't been corrected. Do you know what's going on, Jeremy? Is this happening to everyone?

On a side note, are we able to create Absolute Poker bonus codes? Marius said that he would have to look into it so perhaps someone else would know. I ask because I had been able to through the direct program.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2007, 11:47 AM
halcyoncash halcyoncash is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Im having the same situation, Im also wondering if support can give us an update on the stats issue?
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2007, 04:18 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 592
Default

This was a fairly old thread and Marius has gotten back with me. Apparently, the Full Tilt stats robot was having issues but it supposed to be fine now.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

When Fulltilt did their upgrade in the affiliate backend at the beginning of March, some affiliates including a few on the PAW network had players disappear.

Obviously along with many other affiliates we are not pleased about it. We have sent a few emails but still no response. It looks as if everything is working fine now, but still an explanation for what happened to these players would be nice.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Darko Darko is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 153
Default

yeah i lost a bunch of players too - also what happened about the FT higher commission Jeremy ?
__________________
Online Gambling Directory Inner pages PR4 $5 p/m good for deeplinking
Casino Gambling Directory Pr5 links Available
Internet Gambling Directory Pr4 links available or submit your site for a free pr3 link for a Pr2+ recipricol link in return
Contact me for all options available
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
also what happened about the FT higher commission Jeremy?
This is in the same email I have emailed off 3 times and waiting on a response from them about. Pretty sad I can't get a response isn't it. Both are very serious matters in my opinion.

I will again send another email to our contact there.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2007, 11:28 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 592
Default

Thanks for taking care of it, Jeremy, and I'm looking forward to response from them about it. You can add me to the list as I lost about 10 depositors around the middle of the month.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Mitchell is preparing something right now as we did get some additional information about what took place.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 04-05-2007, 12:54 AM
DirtyDog DirtyDog is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 8
Default

Hello! I have similar problem but with PAW Casinos. The stats are not update for two weeks. E.g. 6-10 account is missing. The stats will be update this week?
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 04-05-2007, 07:52 AM
letslearnpoker letslearnpoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2
Question CD Poker Stats ?

Dear Paw,

Even though we got confirmation from Marius that we had few signups on CD Poker last month, still we are not able to see the updates in our reports for the past 7-8 days now.

Even for this month nothing is showing for CD poker.

As far as we know that CD updates the stats on real time basis almost. Why is there so much delay in posting in paw backend.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paradise Stat problems Flopster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 10-11-2006 10:51 PM
Stat problems Flopster ParadisePoker.com 0 10-09-2006 11:01 AM
Continued problems with HollywoodPoker.com BootyCraze HollyWoodPoker.com 2 06-05-2006 08:13 AM
Absolute Stat problems Infinitebonus.com AbsolutePoker.com 5 04-20-2006 12:14 AM
Any one having stat problems in the last few days? Flopster ParadisePoker.com 5 01-30-2006 10:21 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0