Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 739
Default

I have also had some issues with Full Tilt trackers. I have seen a few instances where one day I had a player, and the next day they disappeared. Are you sure these Full Tilt trackers are working properly???
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
I have also had some issues with Full Tilt trackers. I have seen a few instances where one day I had a player, and the next day they disappeared. Are you sure these Full Tilt trackers are working properly???
Yes they are working properly on our end. The trackers you use are actual FullTilt trackers, not something special from PAW. If a player disappeared mysteriously from one day to another, it disappeared from FT and our backend is just relaying the info.

When in doubt, you can also email Marius to have a manual check of the stats and a the file directly from FT emailed to you.

Hopefully these players disappearing was an isolated incident last month.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-07-2007, 09:58 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,225
Default

Remember my post?

Players disappeared...then when I emailed them, they said oops..they were mistakenly moved to someone else.

Then moved back to me.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Mitchell Mitchell is offline
PAW Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne, AU
Posts: 210
Default

BTW guys, i've just posted the response that i've received from FT.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-17-2007, 03:07 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 739
Default

Regarding this issue some things don't seem to add up. I had RMP that disappeared (ie. one day showed a commission, the next day they were gone completely). That isn't really the issue that Mitchell has posted about.

As for your question Jeremy, I use a combination of my own FTP trackers (which I haven't had any problems with) and PAW trackers (specifically on this page http://www.bankrollboost.com/wsop-freerolls.php (which gets a fair amount of traffic)).

Anyway, I still don't feel very comfortable that everything is working 100% and have voiced my concerns many times. I may try running some more tests and maybe the problem is just with my site/trackers I don't really know, but it hasn't proven to me yet that the tracking is working 100%.

I would love to hear some feedback from people that have been extremely satisfied with the tracking to help alleviate some of my concerns.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paradise Stat problems Flopster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 10-11-2006 11:51 PM
Stat problems Flopster ParadisePoker.com 0 10-09-2006 12:01 PM
Continued problems with HollywoodPoker.com BootyCraze HollyWoodPoker.com 2 06-05-2006 09:13 AM
Absolute Stat problems Infinitebonus.com AbsolutePoker.com 5 04-20-2006 01:14 AM
Any one having stat problems in the last few days? Flopster ParadisePoker.com 5 01-30-2006 11:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0