Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default Paradise Stat problems

Anyone had stat problems since the 3rd??
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-09-2006, 01:55 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,292
Default

I just checked mine. Seemed a little off but it worked
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:28 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 166
Default

I don't have stats after the 3rd also.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
Default

Hi Guys

We have had a technical issue which I am hoping to have resolved today. Presuming this is the case, all stats will be updated soon...

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 989
Default

While we have your attention, any update on payments?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
Default

I got audited last month so for this month they asked for another level of approval - which I am pushing for, but it is out of my control for the moment. I believe that within the next couple of days all payments will be made.

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

Stephen,

You got audited last month? What exactly does that mean? Are they checking up on how you examine our accounts?

I understand you get a percentage of our take. Do they check how much?
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flopster
Stephen,

You got audited last month? What exactly does that mean? Are they checking up on how you examine our accounts?

I understand you get a percentage of our take. Do they check how much?
It doesn't really mean anything - I got asked lots and lots of questions about accounts, that's all. But others realized that apart from me, noone knows what I do, so they asked for me to go through one mroe channel this month.

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,109
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I think it's fairly common in this industry that most accountants and bean counters have no idea how the affiliate programs even work. Most probably just see it as an "expense" on the balance sheet.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
Default

Payments were sent off to the Finance Department today, so they should land in your account pretty quickly now...

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stat Problems stillshadow Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 24 04-17-2007 04:07 AM
Stat problems Flopster ParadisePoker.com 0 10-09-2006 01:01 PM
Absolute Stat problems Infinitebonus.com AbsolutePoker.com 5 04-20-2006 02:14 AM
Any one having stat problems in the last few days? Flopster ParadisePoker.com 5 01-31-2006 12:21 AM
Conquest of Paradise Island Stephen ParadisePoker.com 0 01-17-2006 07:32 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0