Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Paradise Stat problems (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/6931-paradise-stat-problems.html)

Flopster 10-09-2006 12:03 PM

Paradise Stat problems
 
Anyone had stat problems since the 3rd??

losercore 10-09-2006 12:55 PM

I just checked mine. Seemed a little off but it worked

kdollar 10-09-2006 02:28 PM

I don't have stats after the 3rd also.

Stephen 10-09-2006 03:44 PM

Hi Guys

We have had a technical issue which I am hoping to have resolved today. Presuming this is the case, all stats will be updated soon...

Stephen

Georgia Poker 10-09-2006 03:49 PM

While we have your attention, any update on payments? :D

Stephen 10-10-2006 06:28 PM

I got audited last month so for this month they asked for another level of approval - which I am pushing for, but it is out of my control for the moment. I believe that within the next couple of days all payments will be made.

Stephen

Flopster 10-11-2006 08:42 AM

Stephen,

You got audited last month? What exactly does that mean? Are they checking up on how you examine our accounts?

I understand you get a percentage of our take. Do they check how much?

Stephen 10-11-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flopster
Stephen,

You got audited last month? What exactly does that mean? Are they checking up on how you examine our accounts?

I understand you get a percentage of our take. Do they check how much?


It doesn't really mean anything - I got asked lots and lots of questions about accounts, that's all. But others realized that apart from me, noone knows what I do, so they asked for me to go through one mroe channel this month.

Stephen

Jeremy 10-11-2006 04:18 PM

I think it's fairly common in this industry that most accountants and bean counters have no idea how the affiliate programs even work. Most probably just see it as an "expense" on the balance sheet.

Stephen 10-11-2006 11:51 PM

Payments were sent off to the Finance Department today, so they should land in your account pretty quickly now...

Stephen


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0