News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-02-2007, 12:25 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 118
Default Add Bodog Again?

Hi,

Any way of you guys adding Bodog to the PAW Network again and having the CPA at $100.00?

I would be extremely happy with this deal if it means that I can promote them.

It's next to impossible to get accepted there and I'm sure I'm not the only one having a hard time getting an affiliate account there.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,983
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I will work on this while at the main office next week. I agree, Bodog would be a great addition.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-02-2007, 12:30 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
I will work on this while at the main office next week. I agree, Bodog would be a great addition.

If you could get that to work that would be GREAT!



Thanks,

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-02-2007, 07:33 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 351
Default

I would gladly swich promoting Bodog through PAW. I'm on MGR but have to many winning sports bettors killing my profits.
__________________
March Madness Contests you do not want to miss Including FREE Private League w/ Donated $$

  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-03-2007, 02:51 AM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 72
Default

I would also be interested in them and also absolute.
__________________
Play free online poker at the best poker rooms. Find out about the best options for 2007 WSOP Satellites.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-07-2007, 06:45 AM
anyone926 anyone926 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 19
Default

Sportsbetting is not very good,I think,We are easy to lose money.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-07-2007, 09:56 AM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyone926
Sportsbetting is not very good,I think,We are easy to lose money.

A CPA deal takes care of that.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,983
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

The odds of Bodog coming on board are probably slim, sorry. They like to have complete control of who enters their program as many of you have seen.

Absolute will be up very shortly in the next day or two.

I would also love to see SportsBook.com join us. They are growing fast and have poker and sports, plus they allow U.S. players. **wink wink** Sportsbook.com
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-07-2007, 04:59 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
I would also love to see SportsBook.com join us. They are growing fast and have poker and sports, plus they allow U.S. players. **wink wink** Sportsbook.com

LOL, no way Jeremy! I want to keep them to ourselves - it's an awesome program. I was afraid of when the cat would eventually get out of the bag.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-07-2007, 07:25 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 118
Default

Thanks for trying Jeremy. Too bad, but adding Sportsbook.com and Absolute will be nice.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bodog Cuts Jamie Gold Graham General Poker Chat 4 01-27-2007 10:58 AM
Email about Bodog from PAW Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 12-22-2006 06:36 PM
Bowmans Backs Out Of US - Sends Players To Bodog RounderStaked General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 11-28-2006 10:17 AM
Bodog ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-17-2005 06:03 PM
Bodog Poker link exchange program problems pokerxplorer General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 12-02-2005 09:29 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0