These guys are really funny
http://www.bodog.com/link-exchange/
I have added the bodog poker link to my links page and submitted the site to the directory. My site had PR4...
Here is the first reply:
Webmaster,
> >
> > Thank you for your interest in our Bodog Link Exchange program. We
> are
> > currently dealing with a backlog of requests. Consequently, the
> sites
> > that are being added to our site should have a “Google PageRank” of
> 4 or
> > higher. Once your site's “PageRank” has improved, please resubmit
> your
> > application at http://www.bodog.com/link-exchange/register.jsp.
> > Additionally, I have noted your site address and I will revisit your
> > website in a couple of weeks for reconsideration.
> >
> > If you require any further assistance, or have any inquiries in
> regards
> > to our Link Exchange program, do not hesitate to contact us.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Liezl Tengco
> > Bodog Link Exchange
I told them that my site had PR4 and this was the second reply:
[b]
I will agree to a link exchange, should you agree to post our link on
the left side menu along with other Poker sites, we will post your link
on the links page of our site. If you are still interested, please copy
and paste the following html code:
http://www.bodog.com/poker/" target="_blank">Online
Poker at Bodog Poker Room!
Go ahead and reply to this email with the URL of our link location and
your linking information, URL, anchor text and description. Should you
require any further assistance, or have any inquiries in regards to our
Link Exchange program, do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,
Liezl Tengco
Bodog Link Exchange
Now they want exposure on all my pages including my homepage :blink:
Did anybody have a similiar experience?