Bowmans Backs Out Of US - Sends Players To Bodog
I recieved this email from Bowmans earlier today, quite a shocker and out of the blue considering they have been "reassuring" players and affiliates the whole way. Boy am I glad I never promoted them aggressively. What a crapy thing to do to affiliates, trying to make one last quick buck and then bailing without warning
"Dear All,
Please be advised that Bowmans.com can no longer service your US customers. From today, November 28th 2006, all Bowmans.com accounts held by US-based customers will be transferred to Bodog.com
If you are an existing Bodog affiliate, your referred players have already been migrated to your Bodog Affiliate Account under your existing Bodog commission relationship.
Any commissions generated by your players’ activity after Nov 28th will be paid out with your regular Bodog commission payment. You will continue earning from your US players under your current Bodog commission structure. All bets and deposits will be honored and Bodog will credit your US players with a 10% bonus as a way of saying thanks for all the hassle."
|