| Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend. |
 02-10-2007, 12:12 PM
|
|
Longest Poster Ever
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 188
|
|
did I miss something?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Yes FullTilt trackers are active with a $100 CPA. I will get more details out (such as raked hand requirements) as well as info on the PartyPoker CPA also.
|
Was there an announcement somewhere about Party Poker joining PAW????
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
|
 02-10-2007, 01:28 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,869
|
|
Yea just in my last post  .........Party is coming on board as well. And when Edward gets back from his honeymoon, Stars will be here as also.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 02-10-2007, 01:40 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 127
|
|
great work jeremy, you think you could get a banner page aswell?
Thanks
Haynesey
|
 02-10-2007, 08:24 PM
|
|
Longest Poster Ever
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 188
|
|
wow......
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Yea just in my last post  .........Party is coming on board as well. And when Edward gets back from his honeymoon, Stars will be here as also.
|
You must be *elated*!!!!
Congratulations to you all!
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
|
 02-11-2007, 12:28 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,869
|
|
Quote:
You must be *elated*!!!!
Congratulations to you all! |
I wouldn't say elated..... it's just business. But I would say it will definately be a step in the right direction for what I would like to see the network accomplish.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 02-11-2007, 08:50 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 509
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Yes FullTilt trackers are active with a $100 CPA. I will get more details out (such as raked hand requirements) as well as info on the PartyPoker CPA also.
|
Thanks. Does this mean that tracking is fine and ready to implement for FTP? Also, Marius, you are able to create custom bonus codes for us? Awesome news about Stars and Party.
|
 02-12-2007, 11:52 AM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 87
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Yea just in my last post  .........Party is coming on board as well. And when Edward gets back from his honeymoon, Stars will be here as also.
|
Yay 
Do you know if Stars will have revenue share option?
|
 02-13-2007, 01:54 AM
|
|
Administrator
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 34
|
|
Hello,
when you login to your PAW affiliate account, just go to Current Deals & Promotions
section and read information about the deal.
__________________
Marius
PAW affiliate system Manager
Skype: maruxz
MSN:
Google Talk: maruxz
ICQ: 117272098
Yahoo! Messenger: maruxz
AIM Messenger: marius367
|
 02-13-2007, 02:07 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 509
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Marius
Hello,
when you login to your PAW affiliate account, just go to Current Deals & Promotions
section and read information about the deal.
|
Yes, Party is up now as well. Nice job, guys. 
|
 02-13-2007, 04:33 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 337
|
|
How do I set up a new tracker?
I can't figure it out 
__________________
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
- Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
- Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
Search this Thread
|
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:06 PM.
|