Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-15-2007, 04:24 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,292
Default Question

Are existing trackers for TITAN, MANSION, and BODOG still working? When the program started, I set up these trackers, but just started promoting them...

Can I still promote them now? Are they still active?

I don't want to replace my own links with trackers that are not functional or not tracking to my PAW account.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-15-2007, 04:46 PM
DontLook DontLook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 107
Default

corpfan, I can watch your avatar all day.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Poker Blogs Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-15-2007, 06:15 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLook
corpfan, I can watch your avatar all day.
Somehow my wife always walks into the room right when I am reading Corpfan's posts and I have to explain myself....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-15-2007, 06:45 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsa
Somehow my wife always walks into the room right when I am reading Corpfan's posts and I have to explain myself....
LOL For real. I'm not sure which one is harder to explain. The old one or the new one. Ohwell...

ResIpsa that is some funny S**t. My wife always sits down right next to me as I;m reading a Corp post and I have be like Uh! No! it's just a picture on this forum see?

I'm laughing my ass off. Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-15-2007, 06:53 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 449
Default Yup....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsa
Somehow my wife always walks into the room right when I am reading Corpfan's posts and I have to explain myself....
There is something almost mesmerizing about the motion.
I keep wondering what was generating it.

What is she doing? or what is being done?

A story of heroic proportions, if not acts.

Canadians are quite "nasty," under the stereotypical veneer of politeness, humility and reasonableness.....eh?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-15-2007, 06:54 PM
DontLook DontLook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 107
Default

Oh man....get rid of the dude.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Poker Blogs Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie question icasinoreview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 03-24-2007 09:36 AM
Legallity Question aussiepoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-14-2007 05:39 PM
simple link question absentx Web Design Q&A 3 11-12-2006 02:00 PM
Running My first freeroll-Have a question greview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 08-06-2006 04:09 PM
Hello // Full Tilt Conversion Question PKing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 05-23-2005 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0