| New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers |
 03-22-2007, 10:25 AM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 8
|
|
Newbie question
This question will prove that I am green in this line of work, however I am excited about it and want to learn everything that I can. So far I have found this forum to be extremely nice and hopefully, so I thank each and every one of you that have taken the time to help me. Today question is: How do you track you sign-ups, i.e. money? Do you log into each and every program that you are a part of, or is there an easier way?
Thanks again!
|
 03-22-2007, 10:30 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
|
|
Thats pretty much it, there is one program i think, they charge a monthly fee, really not worth it, also you shouldnt really spend an hour loging in to check stats everyday, time is better spent elsewhere when starting out, IMO...
|
 03-22-2007, 11:45 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,499
|
|
....and it will also drive you crazy. There is nothing better than checking once a week and seeing those numbers have just gone up, no matter how big or small
|
 03-22-2007, 12:13 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 8
|
|
I see that this post has been moved to the appropriate page. I apologize for not doing so before. As I stated, I'm learning. 
|
 03-23-2007, 03:55 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,068
|
|
Have you taken a look at the PAW Intergrated network? I am using this backend and it is a relief to be able to see the stats from all the rooms I'm pushing on one clean page.
Take a look http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/P...etwork.cms.htm
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
|
 03-23-2007, 09:47 AM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 8
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Kyle
|
Aren't you just making money for PAW with this program, in the long term that is?
|
 03-23-2007, 10:07 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 257
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by icasinoreview
Aren't you just making money for PAW with this program, in the long term that is?
|
well you have got to get that mentality out the window for starters
You get paid a higher cpa through PAW then direct from the poker room........ thats all you need to worry about....... the bottom line is what counts
|
 03-23-2007, 11:05 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,499
|
|
Would you rather 10 players @ $75 or 10 players @$150 and the ability to offer Pokernews freerolls?
|
 03-24-2007, 10:36 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
|
|
Whats the difference if you make it for PAW or for the actual poker room itself? End result you ,you make more with PAW, that question shouldnt even of came to mind!!!!!!!!!
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.
|