Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-13-2007, 01:40 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,292
Default Titan Removed?

So, was Titan removed??

I don't see it on the PAW affiliate page anymore.

Just wondering.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-13-2007, 03:15 PM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,070
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I know people want this PAW network to build but having sites like Titan is asking for headaches. I think if this is to work maybe PAW should be a little more selective. I know its early days & they are happy to get all sites involved but sometimes its not worth the negative press. Many have blacklisted sites for some reason or other, often justified. It would probably be wise for some of the experienced affiliates to discuss who & who the dont want to represent. Sure it will be a private discussion but many of us will take your word for it
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,996
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

As many know Titan pulled several affiliates deals and in respect to PAW, they will of course honor exsisting deals but wish to bring on no more affiliates at this CPA.

I agree we want this to work too. The way the industry has been lately it has made things very difficult however. I do have high hopes for Stars and some other exciting rooms though and this should be a tremendous catapult when indeed this comes to fruition.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-13-2007, 09:04 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,292
Default

I have a question then...

Are existing trackers for TITAN, MANSION, and BODOG still working then. When the program started, I set up these trackers, but really haven't promoted them...

Can I still promote them now?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-14-2007, 02:21 AM
DontLook DontLook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 107
Default

I never got credit for a Titan Signup last month and never got a response yet lol. So who knows.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Poker Blogs Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-14-2007, 11:27 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1
I have a question then...

Are existing trackers for TITAN, MANSION, and BODOG still working then. When the program started, I set up these trackers, but really haven't promoted them...

Can I still promote them now?
Same question from me.
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pearl Gaming has it all come see the List Of Some Great Places Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 4 04-06-2007 07:45 AM
An update on Titan Poker Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 7 01-26-2007 01:07 AM
Titan reducing CPAs? corpfan1 Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 13 01-03-2007 03:46 PM
Titan Poker - Resolution Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 25 01-23-2006 09:08 PM
Titan Poker Problems NeverBeg General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-29-2005 02:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0