Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Closed Thread
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-29-2005, 11:35 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Hey all, I dont know how many of you actually promote Titan Poker, or go into the "Titan Poker" section of the forum and read what has been going on there lately but if you have not heard, I feel it must be mentioned in the most popular forum category where it will actually get viewed.

As you may have known the Aff manager at Titan Poker has contacted many of us to please promote Titan Poker. Many of us have taken him up on his offer and done just that. Nearly all of us who have been discussing this in the Titan Poker section of this forum have been very upset with the professionalism of this site. We most all feel that Titan Poker has major tracking issues, and is taking away a lot of players that affiliates have brought to titan poker. In other words, affiliates just plain arent getting credit for the players that they bring.

I personally feel that Titan Poker/Casino Partners does not deserve to be a sponsored member at this forum. The way it has treated its affiliates does not make it seem to be a very trustworthy site, and I dont think it meets the high standard of professionalism that we all have as members of this forum. The affiliate manager hasnt even made a post on this forum since Dec. 1st. Now I am not trying to bash Titan/Casino Partners, I am only making it aware to the people on this forum that may not be aware of what is taking place in the Titan Poker section of this forum.

So if you do not know what has been going on, and have been thinking about promoting Titan, I strongly suggest that you read what has been going on in the Titan section first, and then make your own decision. I hope this did not step on anybody's feet with this post, I am just about ready to quit with Titan Poker. And I dont think I am the only one either.
  #2  
Old 12-29-2005, 11:48 AM
pokerguy pokerguy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 219
Default

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

You're right, many of us tend to stick around this main forum and kind of ignore the others.
__________________


I love my job.
  #3  
Old 12-29-2005, 02:26 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

I just recieved an email from Ilan, and he told me that my player signed up with pokertips.org, and not with me. I also just recently got a PM from another member here who told me he went through the same thing, emailed his players tracker number to him and Ilan responded as saying that "What? this player signed up with a different site than yours!" I think this is ridiculous, I dont think titan deserves to be a sponsor here. I will be in the process of removing all their banners and links from my site today. What a pain in the ass! but regardless I am done, and vouch for having them removed from PAW. the PM that i got from a member here jus put me over the edge.
  #4  
Old 12-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,018
Default

I've been working with Samantha and just launched a new promo with them. I asked her about the issues and gave her a link to the forums here, she told me
Quote:
In regards to the post, we were having some teething problems with the bonus codes (they were only launched 2 week ago) but everything is fine now.
I'll CLOSELY watch this over the next few days and see how it works. I have a mechanism in place to guarantee each player sends me their TTR# as well. We will see how accurate their reporting is and I'll let you all know.
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
  #5  
Old 12-29-2005, 02:43 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
Default

If you look at my website, pokerfishtracker.com, under the Titan page, I have placed a form for players to fill giving me there TTR name and email once they sign up. I thought that this would be enough. But when a player sent me there TTR username after they had clicked my banner and used my bonus code, they were still not tracked. My AF told me that the player signed up using a different website!? I will be contacting the player today, and will make sure that I am not wrong. I hope I am or we are really getting the run around from Titan. Ill update everyone once I have contacted the player who sent me his TTR name.

tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
  #6  
Old 12-29-2005, 03:00 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Taketherakeback,
did you clear cookies on the other persons browser before they clicked your link?
It's possible that a Titan Poker link was previously clicked from pokertips, if it has, then it's likely that they would be tracked to them and not you.

I have found my Titan affiliate manager to be outstanding (Ilan). I wish some of the others could be more like him. Some people have had problems with the tracking system recently, they have said they are fixing it, they have been trying to retrack players to their affiliates. I don't think this is any reason for anyone to deem them untrustworthy.

ps. pokerfishtracker.com is not available
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

  #7  
Old 12-29-2005, 03:07 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
Default

Maybe we should figure out exactly how tracking works. So does that mean that if someone from their computer types in Titanpoker.com themselves, but does not download it, still no one else can ever get credit for their signup? Titan's policy might be if someone clicks from a page, but still doesnt download the program, they will always get credit for the signup even, if that player downloads from somewhere else and uses a bonus code. I dont agree with that but that might be their policy.

tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0