Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-21-2006, 09:16 PM
DontLook DontLook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 107
Default

I am allowed to push them, $5600 remember?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-22-2006, 08:18 AM
pokernut pokernut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 141
Default

I think one am is just saying that to a few afiliates that are bringin in low value players. I just had my cpa bumped UP this month above the PAW rate. It may be true about the reduction, but my AM denies it.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-22-2006, 09:59 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,292
Default

Who is your AM?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-03-2007, 03:46 PM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 185
Default

I've read many post about Casino Partners here but finally I feel it's time to add my few cents.

I used to promote Titan Poker via Casino Partners (I went CPA) and all seemed fine until one day I just stopped seeing RMPs in my stats. The clicks, downloads, play money players were there - only the conversions suddenly stopped. I was patient but nothing happend. So i asked few of my friends to make a 'test doposit' after registring trough my link. Still nothing - they didn't appear in my stats as RMPs. I got pissed and wanted to just drop them but decided to give them one more chance since they very nicely translated their site into polish and appeared in the PAW network.

I set up the links with PAW codes and bang, few days on and I see 13 PMPs and my first $150 But now it stopped again - there is no increase even in the PMPs numbers. I read Marius post aboust delayed stats, I know that. I just wonder what the hell do Casino Partners do with their stats. Reading the posts in this topic makes me feel something is definitely wrong here (I want to state I have full confidence in the PAW system).

PS. That's not stats related but I wonder if any of you have experienced this boiler room pratice from Casino Partners - every single week I receive an e-mail from a different person from CP (or maybe they have a bot for that ?!) tellin me how they liked my sited and how cool deal they can arrange for me if I become their affiliate (despite the fact I'm already their affiliate)... That seems shady and completely unprofessional...
__________________
www.Poker24.pl - Poland's Top Poker Site
www.poker24.pl/eng - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker F1
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pearl Gaming has it all come see the List Of Some Great Places Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 4 04-06-2007 07:45 AM
An update on Titan Poker Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 7 01-26-2007 01:07 AM
Titan Poker added to the Tournamentmonitor feed Pokerboy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-16-2006 04:54 PM
Titan Poker - Resolution Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 25 01-23-2006 09:08 PM
Titan Poker Problems NeverBeg General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-29-2005 02:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0