Zuolin,
I saw the support ticket as well. Actually your account is in perfect order and the sign-ups you are referring to are there.
Here is where I think your confusion is. The Casino Classic players were just literally added today.....
So if you query for "This Month" as you will see the calendar only goes from the 1st - 15th (yesterday) therefore these players will not show in the stats.
However manually click the end date on the calendar to be the 16th (today) and you will see these players are there.
Or wake up in the morning and query your earning using the "This Month" tab again and you will see them there tomorrow. Hopefully this makes sense.
It's not that the players disappeared or are not there. It's that they were added today and you are only searching through yesterday.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|