Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat

Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat This is the official forum for the PAW Poker Affiliate League Aussie Millions seat.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 10-19-2006, 03:12 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,060
Default Tonight's event

Can anyone forward me (corpfan1) $30 to cover the rest of the TOny G Poker events? I can repay on STARS or whatever.

corpfan1
CHRIS
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
  #2  
Old 10-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,492
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Corp, you think you'll last more than a few rounds tonight?
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 10-19-2006, 04:28 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 584
Default

Hey J,

I need an exchange. Can I send you $30 on FTP for my TonyG account?
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 10-19-2006, 04:39 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 784
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

edmc BOUNTY - I'll make an offer. Anyone who puts me out before the 1st break 2nite, I'll pay the rest of their league tourney fees
  #5  
Old 10-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,492
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

nice bounty, whats your screen name there? Still, I have to deposit more funds on TonyG so I won't be able to transfer for tonights event....sorry
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 10-19-2006, 06:01 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 784
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
nice bounty, whats your screen name there? Still, I have to deposit more funds on TonyG so I won't be able to transfer for tonights event....sorry
If you dont work that out by the 1st break you will have to pay everyone league fees
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 10-19-2006, 06:30 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 584
Default

I got it covered... see you guys at the tourney.
  #8  
Old 10-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,492
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
If you dont work that out by the 1st break you will have to pay everyone league fees
Sure thing, with the limited payment options now days I will have to send the funds via third party, post dated, out of state, construction check.......GG, LOL
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 10-19-2006, 07:11 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 784
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

d^%$^%$^ HOLIS got it
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 10-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc
d^%$^%$^ HOLIS got it
LOL..nice work holis!
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAW League #4 event tommorow night Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-18-2006 01:29 PM
PAW Aussie Millions Event Today Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-15-2006 11:34 AM
Tommorow Nights Event Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 20 10-12-2006 04:38 AM
WCOOP main event psmoney General Poker Chat 3 10-02-2006 12:02 AM
WSOP Main Event Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 24 08-12-2006 01:49 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0