Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-18-2006, 01:36 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,993
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PAW League #4 event tommorow night

Just a reminder that the 4th League event is tommorow night and this one is actually a double point unlike the last one I sent an email out on. Unfortunately I think I was on Vicodin from my root canal and got confused.

See you all there.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 10-18-2006 at 02:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-18-2006, 02:29 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,274
Default

Jeremy,

Transfer me $30 on Tony G. That will cover ALL the remaining tournies and I will send it to Cheater Ace on Poker Stars tonight.

CHRIS (corpfan1)

ps...I returned the $11 from last time when I got it too late..so that should be back in your Tony G account.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TONIGHT - PAW Double Points League Event Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 11-06-2006 10:50 AM
Poker League Software Updates J S PokerLeagueSoftware.com 0 10-31-2006 10:50 AM
Tommorow Nights Event Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 20 10-12-2006 05:38 AM
$500 Bounty The Boss Tommorow Night Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 32 08-14-2006 07:56 PM
P.A.W. Article Contest ends tommorow night Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 11-26-2005 11:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0