News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat

Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat This is the official forum for the PAW Poker Affiliate League Aussie Millions seat.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,585
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Tommorow Nights Event

Tommorow night is the 2nd event in our poker affiliate league. I will send an email out today too to remind people about the event as most forgot about it on Sunday. Below is the current leaderboard courtesy of our newest sponsor PokerLeagueSoftware.com. Remember the top 9 at the end of the season play at a final table for a seat to the 2006 Aussie Millions

Poker Affiliate League Leaderboard
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-11-2006, 02:59 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 211
Default

Is anyone so kind and transfer me 11$ for the next buy in at Tony G?
Not for free, I can give money at Stars or Moneybookers.

I just cannot deposit using my card at Tony G... I just hope they add more deposit options (click2pay, moneybookers)

My nickname is goodkarma3. I will add a link of yours on my pr4 links page.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-11-2006, 04:32 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 407
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

i registered but i cant get in my user name is ICISIC, help please
__________________
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2006, 09:01 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak7
Is anyone so kind and transfer me 11$ for the next buy in at Tony G?
Not for free, I can give money at Stars or Moneybookers.

I just cannot deposit using my card at Tony G... I just hope they add more deposit options (click2pay, moneybookers)

My nickname is goodkarma3. I will add a link of yours on my pr4 links page.


nobody?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,585
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I can help you out. I transfered $11 into your account at TonyG. You can ship me $11 on Stars, "cheater ace" If anyone else needs a transfer, let me know before 8:25 tonight
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 10-11-2006 at 09:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-11-2006, 09:57 AM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
Default

can you send $11 to "50Percent" too? Pretty please? I can't use my Neteller with them for some reason. I'll send back on Stars.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Check out +EV, a Comic Strip for Poker Players!

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,585
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

money sent, ship on stars.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-11-2006, 11:36 AM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
Default

there's a space in it? mind saying what city? i have a fear of sending to the wrong person on stars
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Check out +EV, a Comic Strip for Poker Players!

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,585
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

yep a space, "cheater ace" Rockford
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-11-2006, 01:45 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 286
Default

hey my sn on tony g is psmoneyferg I sent you $11 on stars from "fergwrx"
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WCOOP main event psmoney General Poker Chat 3 10-02-2006 01:02 AM
WSOP Main Event Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 24 08-12-2006 02:49 PM
Micon in the Main Event indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 29 08-06-2006 09:50 PM
Anyone going to be in Vegas during Main Event Jeremy General Poker Chat 8 06-11-2005 09:32 PM
Affiliate Event Marc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-19-2005 12:44 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0