Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2006, 07:28 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default Micon in the Main Event

Bryan Micon (of the Micon system) is playing in the Main Event starting today.......as of now, he's in 4th place (against todays field of players) and has 29,000 chips....doing pretty well so far. I'm watching the live chip counts and updates on CardPlayer.com but you can see them on lots of other websites too.

Hope he does well, he's off to a real good start.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-31-2006, 07:50 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Ya I talked to him a couple hours ago when he was at 15k, he is playing well today.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-01-2006, 12:29 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Micon is still alive....he has around 24,500 chips according to the last update, about 8 minutes ago. Hopefully he can pick up some more chips soon.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-01-2006, 02:34 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

31,500 chips and he's still alive...tell me if this is getting annoying and I'll quit. The play for the day should almost be over anyway.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-02-2006, 07:48 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Micon is playing again today and he has been doing pretty well...he's up to 86,000 in chips.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Keep us posted Colin........Nice work Micon.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-02-2006, 09:04 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,658
Default

I don't know if anyone else who has ever posted here is playing, but it looks like Beanie is going to day 3 with 116k (unless it is someone else with the same name).
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-03-2006, 12:26 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Micon has 63,000 chips now, he lost about 20,000 since the last update but he's still sitting alright.

I'm not sure about Beanie, I was wondering the same thing.....it's quite possible it's our Beanie I suppose. I've been real impressed with Negreanu today and through the entire main event so far. He seems to be playing pretty well (a lot better than I thought he would be). I just didn't think he'd make much of a showing. He's been doing very well all day.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-03-2006, 04:26 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I just gave Beanie a ride to his hotel from the Rio. He is doing good. Like PPP said he has about 120k with average being around 80k or so.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I just hung out with both those guys last week, That would be amazing to see one of them make the Main Event final table. Good Luck Micon and Beanie.

And also left is Gareth (Gazman) from PAW and PokerNews.............REPRESENT!!!!
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 08-03-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Main Event This Sunday Is UP! Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 1 11-24-2006 03:52 AM
WCOOP main event psmoney General Poker Chat 3 10-02-2006 02:02 AM
WSOP Main Event Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 24 08-12-2006 03:49 PM
The Micon System - Affiliate Program Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 35 05-17-2006 04:10 PM
Anyone going to be in Vegas during Main Event Jeremy General Poker Chat 8 06-11-2005 10:32 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0