Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to make you aware that our member an my friend Bryan Micon of NWP has just finished his audio book called The Micon System. He will be selling this book starting May 8th through clickbank.

For those of you that know Micon, then you know the way he dominates the higher limit MTT's is absolutey sick. I had a chance to listen to some exerpts of the book and without question he is gonna sell a boat load of copies. The reason I think this WILL sell if you put it on your websites is becasue Micon's record speaks for itself and you can even watch him play if you want. He's not some no name player putting a book out about strategy.

I have made The Micon System a PAW sponsored program and I strongly urge each and every one of you to get these banners on your site or do a review. I'll take the $44 a pop all day long.

If you have any question , just ask them here. I wil send Micon the link.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-05-2006, 05:21 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 396
Default

Will he be supplying samples? Be hard to put something up sight unseen.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-05-2006, 07:20 PM
bmicon bmicon is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 20
Default

1) There is a preview available before purchase so the consumer knows what they are getting.

2) Thanks to PAW for all your support - I have already been contacted with a lot of questions and comments.

3) The clickbank system is awesome. I am fairly new to it, but anyone that has traffic should be able to convert it very quickly to $ starting on the 8th. The Micon System will deliver. As an affiliate myself, I know how the grind can be - try mixing it up with this offer - give the user something different that you have never marketed before.

We have set up a generous affiliate payment plan as to attract tons of marketers, but the first ones in will see the most money.

good luck everyone, we have built a lot of anticipation for this product, and I have a feeling it is going to be big-time. Don't miss the boat on this one!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is online now
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 508
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Hey Micon,

Can we get a list of your big tourney wins and earnings from the MTT's?
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
September - $5,200 net income

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Justin@May 6 2006, 11:45 AM
Hey Micon,

Can we get a list of your big tourney wins and earnings from the MTT's?
They're listed on the landing page for the Micon System website B)
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-06-2006, 11:17 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 396
Default

Sounds interesting but a preview isnt the same as a sample. Ive done some stuff with similar items before and always look through them first so I can openly endorse them. Cant sell a product that you do not know. My opinion anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is online now
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 508
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by checkingout@May 6 2006, 10:17 PM
Sounds interesting but a preview isnt the same as a sample. Ive done some stuff with similar items before and always look through them first so I can openly endorse them. Cant sell a product that you do not know. My opinion anyway.
Yeh I think this would help as well. I dont want to sell it and then all of my customers are pissed if it isnt as good as I say.
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
September - $5,200 net income

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Let me talk to Micon and see if we can get something set up. I doubt he will want to just give the whole book away to any affiliate that is interested, but I'm sure we can get something special set up for PAW members so you can get a solid preview and have faith in what you're promoting.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-08-2006, 12:31 AM
bmicon bmicon is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 20
Default

You don't need to sell this anyone! Ppl are going to buy it based on my record, or if they've seen me play, or if they know I'm a good player. (or if they investigate this information on their own, a la thepokerdb.com)

Any poker traffic can be converted into sales of TMS. This is something that is NOT out there yet - and believe it or not a lot of players have seen me in the MTTs all around the internet - that is how it sells.

Anyway, sales start tomorrow @ 9am, anyone with a clickbank account can get on it. The website will be pretty, nice and neat starting @ 9am - not what you see now.

The easiest time to sell this is right now - when no one has it. Once we start selling copies tomorrow @ 9am (and if we got lucky enough to be a big clickbank product) everyone will be marketing it.

An enterprising young affiliate might be able to kill tomorrow via a pay-per-click campaign linking to your special click-bank'd URL.... (I'll bet competition for the key words goes up in 1 week!!)

I'll be on PAW all day tomorrow, I'll bet someone from here makes bank on Monday selling Micon Systems!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is online now
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 508
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Ive never used clickbank. I cant find it on there right now, does that mean it wont be on there till 9 am tommorrow???
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
September - $5,200 net income

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-07-2006 12:44 AM
New Donkit Affiliate Program dbirider The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-01-2006 04:28 AM
Is there an affiliate program that offers...? Suited Pocket Rockets General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-08-2006 04:03 PM
New PokerRoom affiliate program AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-22-2005 01:26 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0