Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-league-aussie-millions-seat/)
-   -   Tommorow Nights Event (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-league-aussie-millions-seat/6954-tommorow-nights-event.html)

Jeremy 10-11-2006 01:56 AM

Tommorow Nights Event
 
Tommorow night is the 2nd event in our poker affiliate league. I will send an email out today too to remind people about the event as most forgot about it on Sunday. Below is the current leaderboard courtesy of our newest sponsor PokerLeagueSoftware.com. Remember the top 9 at the end of the season play at a final table for a seat to the 2006 Aussie Millions

Poker Affiliate League Leaderboard

deepak7 10-11-2006 02:59 AM

Is anyone so kind and transfer me 11$ for the next buy in at Tony G?
Not for free, I can give money at Stars or Moneybookers.

I just cannot deposit using my card at Tony G... I just hope they add more deposit options (click2pay, moneybookers)

My nickname is goodkarma3. I will add a link of yours on my pr4 links page.

ICISIC 10-11-2006 04:32 AM

i registered but i cant get in my user name is ICISIC, help please

deepak7 10-11-2006 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepak7
Is anyone so kind and transfer me 11$ for the next buy in at Tony G?
Not for free, I can give money at Stars or Moneybookers.

I just cannot deposit using my card at Tony G... I just hope they add more deposit options (click2pay, moneybookers)

My nickname is goodkarma3. I will add a link of yours on my pr4 links page.



nobody? :( :o:(:confused:

Jeremy 10-11-2006 09:06 AM

I can help you out. I transfered $11 into your account at TonyG. You can ship me $11 on Stars, "cheater ace" If anyone else needs a transfer, let me know before 8:25 tonight :)

hyacinthgirl 10-11-2006 09:57 AM

can you send $11 to "50Percent" too? Pretty please? I can't use my Neteller with them for some reason. I'll send back on Stars. :)

Jeremy 10-11-2006 10:24 AM

money sent, ship on stars.

hyacinthgirl 10-11-2006 11:36 AM

there's a space in it? mind saying what city? i have a fear of sending to the wrong person on stars :)

Jeremy 10-11-2006 11:41 AM

yep a space, "cheater ace" Rockford

psmoney 10-11-2006 01:45 PM

hey my sn on tony g is psmoneyferg I sent you $11 on stars from "fergwrx"


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0