Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PAW Aussie Millions Event Today

Don't Forget there is a Double Points Event Today for our PAW Aussie Millions League at TonyGPoker.com.

The event starts at 2:00 EST. See you all there.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-15-2006, 10:21 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 319
Default

Hey

Why you say in the newsletter "With only two events behind us, and this being a double points event, it is still anyones game" ? Aren't there 7 more tourneys?

And the first schedule cancelled?
I saw the double points event on 19 october not now.
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/P...ague.cms.h tm
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-15-2006, 10:46 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea maybe it came out wrong, I meant that there have only been 2 events so far and that with 7 left anyone can still make the top 9.

Still early.......need more coffee. Also on the double points event, yea I just noticed that.....oops. Maybe we'll split the difference and give 1 1/2 times the normal points. Or we could just go ahead with double points today too. Either way is fine with me.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-15-2006, 10:54 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 319
Default

Would you be so kind and send me another 11$ like first time (so I have for next 2 tourneys)? Account goodkarma3. I'll send back at PStars from s3ver.

I just cannot deposit, tried epassporte too and failed. I really hope they add more transfer options (wire, western or moneybookers).

Cheers Jeremy and good luck everyone.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-15-2006, 11:50 AM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

would anybody be willing to send me $35 on tong poker for $35 on stars? I have no way to deposit now that firepay is gone.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-15-2006, 01:34 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

How do you register I dont see a register button anywhere?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aussie Millions - $12,000 prize package centrebet The Spam Forum 0 11-28-2006 03:07 AM
Aussie Millions - $12,000 prize package centrebet CentreBet.com - CentreBet Affiliates 0 11-28-2006 03:05 AM
PAW Aussie Millions Tourney < 2hours Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 10-12-2006 10:28 AM
Information on the PAW Aussie Millions Package Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 6 10-08-2006 03:03 AM
Who want's an Aussie Millions Seat? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 09-26-2006 04:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0