Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Closed Thread
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Who want's an Aussie Millions Seat?

I'm going to be in Australia for The Aussie Millions and it would be great to bring someone with me to play poker, party, and of course drink copious amounts of Australian beer.

With that said I think we'll give away an Aussie Millions Package from PAW. Check back here tommorow for a more official announcement, it's gonna be fun!
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #2  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:04 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Woooohoo!
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
  #3  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:18 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,015
Default

Can't wait.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
  #4  
Old 09-26-2006, 12:15 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

I'm always up for some more traveling, depending on the date and place.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.

Last edited by adioking : 10-19-2006 at 01:38 AM.
  #5  
Old 09-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,074
Default

Sounds crazy someone is going to get very lucky
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
  #6  
Old 09-26-2006, 02:08 AM
Steven's Avatar
Steven Steven is offline
Promoter
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 148
Send a message via AIM to Steven Send a message via MSN to Steven Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Send a message via Skype™ to Steven
Default

I've never been 'down under'. Good luck all...
__________________
Meditation brings wisdom, lack of meditation leaves ignorance...Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back - The Buddha
  #7  
Old 09-26-2006, 03:05 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Australian women have by far the sexiest accent. Where do I sign up?

I'm down!

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
  #8  
Old 09-26-2006, 03:17 AM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 273
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Only if I can wear my Crocodile Dundee t-shirt!
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
  #9  
Old 09-26-2006, 12:02 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

Holey crap, I want to win this! I can't wait for details.
  #10  
Old 09-26-2006, 12:11 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Here are the details:

Aussie Millions Package

I'll lock this thread now.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aussie Millions - $12,000 prize package centrebet The Spam Forum 0 11-28-2006 03:07 AM
Aussie Millions - $12,000 prize package centrebet CentreBet.com - CentreBet Affiliates 0 11-28-2006 03:05 AM
PAW Aussie Millions Tourney < 2hours Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 10-12-2006 10:28 AM
Information on the PAW Aussie Millions Package Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 6 10-08-2006 03:03 AM
I won a $500 seat in the Aussie Millions Jeremy General Poker Chat 6 10-03-2005 08:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0