Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PAW Aussie Millions Tourney < 2hours

The PAW Aussie Millions League continues tonight at TonyGPoker. This is only the 2nd event so it's still anyone's game to win the seat and trip down under.

Let this be the official thread for the evening gentlemen. See you at the tables!
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-11-2006, 07:57 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
Default

Hey Jeremy,

Can you spot me $11 at Tony G....screen name corpfan1.

I can send some $ to you on Party or Stars since Party doesn't take transfers under $50.

corp
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Okay sent, the juice is running.

I am feeling extremely lucky tonight for some reason. I would be willing to bet that I will take top 3. I am about 16 months overdue to make a final table in a PAW event. Hell, I don't even think I would know what to do at a final table.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2006, 08:12 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
Default

How long does it take to show up?

Not there yet...
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

A few minutes..........I'm gonna tell you like you tell your students Corp......have some damn patience!
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-11-2006, 08:17 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
Default

Since you are answering these posts, Jeremy, can you respond to my PMs re: Stars?

Thanks!

6 mins to tourney...nothing yet (argh!)
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I'll PM you.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-11-2006, 08:30 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
Default

Darn..didn't get the transfer in time....I guess I will be cheering for Adio!

LOL
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

It appears as if many of you are overmatched here with my amazing skills. I have a sense many of you are afraid to get in a hand with me.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-11-2006, 09:00 PM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

did it already start
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aussie Millions - $12,000 prize package centrebet The Spam Forum 0 11-28-2006 03:07 AM
Aussie Millions - $12,000 prize package centrebet CentreBet.com - CentreBet Affiliates 0 11-28-2006 03:05 AM
PAW Aussie Millions Event Today Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-15-2006 01:34 PM
Information on the PAW Aussie Millions Package Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 6 10-08-2006 03:03 AM
Who want's an Aussie Millions Seat? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 09-26-2006 04:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0