Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-28-2005, 10:26 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So today I quit working early because it was rainy and cold and I was just plain bored. I decided to play in a tournament at Paradise and maybe work a little bit more. Well the $5 buy-in Aussie Million Satellite was starting so I just hopped in it, minimized it and continued to work for a few hours.

Well needless to say I got lucky and won the damn thing. Now I have to get up at the ass crack of dawn this Saturday to play in it. I didn't realize it was on aussie time or else I would have never entered it. Let me tell you, 6:00 A.M. on a Saturday is early for Jeremy Enke! I am going to have to set the timer on the coffee pot for this one!

As of right now there are only 12 players however so that is pretty cool.
If I did somehow win it this weekend however I gauruntee you that I am looking up Stephen when I get there and demanding that he show me around and take me to the finest clubs in the city. After that I want to see where the best looking aussie women hang out at. You will be my chauffer for the week Stephen.

For any of you guys that aren't in the States, feel free to stop by and say Hi Saturday morning. I will probably need to be woken up at some point.

http://www.partyriches.com/aussie.JPG
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-28-2005, 10:54 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 292
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

Nice Dude. Now what, you play a bigger satellite. This is how the poker player becomes RICH.

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

You won't need to look me up too much Jeremy, I am coming down for it as the Paradise person to look after the Team.

I am packing up the wife and kids into the car and driving down (12 hour drive from Sydney). The good news is that I am also organising a great night out for everyone, as well as some other functions etc on top of the tourney itself.

Make sure you win the event and come down! It will be awesome!

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Okay, in that case I will win it then. See you down under Stephen.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 948
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Good luck
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default



Once again I am a donkey. I finished in the middle of the pack. I was at a pretty aggressive table and just couldn't get anything working. I did see AA and QQ once but couldn't get any action even with a bet of only 2XBB :angry:

Then I did have JJ (my least favorite hand) and got involved and the flop came ATQ..........I folded to an all-in raise and sure enough the K came which would have tripled me up to the other players two pair.

I lost with AT to TT.........bummer. It was a fun tournament however despite the early start. Stephen was there to rail me for a while, thanks dude. I was hoping you could hit a magic switch on the backend and allow a Donkey like me to qualify. (If only it were that easy)

I would love to go to Australia, so my dumb ass will be continuing to play in satellites for this one.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 948
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

eee awww

such is poker...
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aussie Millions - $12,000 prize package centrebet The Spam Forum 0 11-28-2006 02:07 AM
Aussie Millions - $12,000 prize package centrebet CentreBet.com - CentreBet Affiliates 0 11-28-2006 02:05 AM
PAW Aussie Millions Tourney < 2hours Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 10-12-2006 09:28 AM
Information on the PAW Aussie Millions Package Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 6 10-08-2006 02:03 AM
Who want's an Aussie Millions Seat? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 09-26-2006 03:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0