Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat

Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat This is the official forum for the PAW Poker Affiliate League Aussie Millions seat.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-02-2006, 07:50 PM
MGRPlease MGRPlease is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 14
Question Question

I have been looking forward to signing up to play in the poker league for some time now, but the recent news about online poker being Banned for Americans has raised a few questions that I would like answered (or at least answered to the best of your ability) before I sign up and start playing in the league.

What is the whole deal here, can I even sign up and play in the league if they get that bill passed? Are you still going through with the league if Americans can't play in it? Tell me whatever you can, because I did intend on playing in it, and now I'm not so sure I want to deal with the potential hassel involved.
  #2  
Old 10-02-2006, 09:53 PM
TonyGPoker TonyGPoker is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 24
Default

We intend to go ahead with this promotion in association with PAW.

If poker does fall under the ban in the US, there is still the 270 day period.
__________________
www.tonygpoker.com/affiliates/
  #3  
Old 10-03-2006, 05:17 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 288
Default

270 days for what? can you please explain?
party said 2 weeks
  #4  
Old 10-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

There is a 270 grace period after Bush signs the bill into law where U.S. banks will not be held accountable and you will still be able to transfer funds.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie question icasinoreview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 03-24-2007 09:36 AM
Legallity Question aussiepoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-14-2007 05:39 PM
simple link question absentx Web Design Q&A 3 11-12-2006 02:00 PM
Running My first freeroll-Have a question greview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 08-06-2006 04:09 PM
Hello // Full Tilt Conversion Question PKing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 05-23-2005 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0