Please visit http://freerolls.drawdead.com (see the portal poker ad?, thats the available spot)
125x125 box with max of 3 links inside.
3 month min purchase + transfer fees.
$250 a month. PM if interested!
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code
Complete, accurate listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's on sale now! | Funny Poker Videos
Add your links Here , Here and Here
If they stop advertising how will I know where to go for my "Free Poker Advices"? I would never thought that would be a good phrase to target.... maybe I am wrong.
Sorry to interrupt your thread... good luck with the sale.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
No worries ^^ Its a hot spot, if no one wants it here either Pokerlistings will swipe it for another one of the network sites or I add an affiliate banner back
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code
Complete, accurate listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's on sale now! | Funny Poker Videos
Add your links Here , Here and Here