News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-10-2005, 01:03 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

I've been given the opportunity to follow one of my dreams and I'm going to take it while I can still devote 100% of my self to it. The opportunity does come with a cost of my time. I will no longer have the few hours needed to maintain my sites or affiliate accounts.

Originally I planned to just let the sites die and cash in the checks as long as they kept coming. After picking the brains of a few other well known affiliates on here, they've swayed me to give up the sites and sell them.

This is not a for sale thread, as the transactions for my sites are almost complete, but rather a 'Goodbye for now' thread.

I haven't been the most active poster but hope some of my comments and experiences have helped others. I truly love being an online poker affiliate. It has been very personally fulfilling for me. The experiences I've had in the last year and 1/2 have taught me more about business then I've learned in the years I've spent at a top business school. These experiences will roll over to help me in my other business ventures to come.

I don't think I can leave the affiliate business completely and have already committed some of my extra time to mentoring a few sub affiliates. I hope everyone enjoys their time as an affiliate as much as I have. To those of you just starting, keep your head up and treat it like a real job. It will offer you a very stable source of income rather quickly.

Thanks Jeremey and all the other Super Affiliates which I have learned so much from. If I can do anything for anyone, send me a PM - I'll check them from time to time.

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-10-2005, 01:21 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 407
Default

good luck man...

Hope your new venture works out
__________________
Rakeback
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-10-2005, 01:53 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 907
Default

Chances to follow dreams don't come alone very often... if ever!

Good luck with it!

cheers
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Atorvastatin Atorvastatin is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 63
Default

Thanks junkie. You were very helpful with advice when I was just getting started and I appreciate it very much. I haven't been very active for awhile due to time constraints, but I can assure you your advice has been some of the best I've gotten.

Best of luck and continued success!
__________________
BeaverPokerOnline

My Blog

The Bad Beat
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:15 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0