News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

To celebrate the rollout of our new site we have teamed up with Paradise Affiliates to offer an awesome contest that is going to reward one lucky affiliate with a seat in the Million Dollar Freeroll Main Event.

Here is all the information:

Poker Affiliate World - Article Contest

Good Luck,


Jeremy & Randy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 747
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

My wife has a good one (unpublished so far) that I will submit
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code
Complete, accurate listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's on sale now! | Funny Poker Videos
Add your links Here , Here and Here
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Godfather Godfather is offline
I'm a Crook
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default

Can i write an article about my dog and how he affects my affiliate business?

GodFather
__________________
GodFather
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-28-2005, 02:23 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You can write about whatever you want........... :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-23-2005, 06:38 PM
texignweb texignweb is offline
The Party Riches Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 372
Send a message via AIM to texignweb Send a message via MSN to texignweb
Default

Whats the $ value of the prize?
__________________
Josh Ziman
[email protected]

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, your probably right."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-24-2005, 12:16 AM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 176
Default

If you are really really good and catch cards to go along with it: ONE MILLION BUCKS!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-06-2005, 10:09 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 323
Default

Well, I cashed in the first money tier for $50 bucks. Finished like 291 out of just under 5000 people. I was in 100th place out of 300 left when I get all in with pocket queens pre-flop and a guy I had about 2-1 covered and he turns over aces. Two hands later I re-raise a loose and aggressive player all in with pocket 6's. He calls and turns over queens and I'm done. Very dissapointed by my play with those sixes!

I thought it was the tournament itself was awesome... great structure. Jeremy and Randy, beers on me when we ever meet up at an affiliate convention . Thx guys and thx everyone who voted.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-06-2005, 10:46 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Good work, I placed just over 1000. Nothing too exciting here, my KK got cracked by AA and I was all in with AQ suited at the end and got beat by AK.

Overall it was an awesome tourney though.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0