Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   Missed renewal = your good luck (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/7433-missed-renewal-your-good-luck.html)

Holis 11-07-2006 05:44 AM

Missed renewal = your good luck
 
Please visit http://freerolls.drawdead.com (see the portal poker ad?, thats the available spot)


125x125 box with max of 3 links inside.

3 month min purchase + transfer fees.

$250 a month. PM if interested!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Graham 11-07-2006 07:47 AM

If they stop advertising how will I know where to go for my "Free Poker Advices"? I would never thought that would be a good phrase to target.... maybe I am wrong.

Sorry to interrupt your thread... good luck with the sale.

Holis 11-07-2006 07:50 AM

No worries ^^ Its a hot spot, if no one wants it here either Pokerlistings will swipe it for another one of the network sites or I add an affiliate banner back :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0