Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Closed Thread
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 04:48 PM
kaus's Avatar
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 946
Default

I PM casino-right a few hours ago asking what language he speaks. I think in the beginning everyone mis understood each other as he said he doesn't speak much english. Which means his posts are translated. I don't think he means much harm the same as we dont mean for him, as he asked me what langages I speak so to better understand each other. I don't think banning is an issue here just communication troubles.
  #32   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 04:51 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,234
Default

I agree and that was obvious. However, he is still treating people wrong for a business person offering a service.

I know English was not a language of his but this has grown beyond a mis-understanding.

PM's to members about how worthless their sites are and how that makes them worthless is BS and should not be tolerated.

I don't care because he is only making himself look bad.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

  #33   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 04:54 PM
kaus's Avatar
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 946
Default

didnt know that...thought everything was here alone and was alot of poor translation. Sorry
  #34   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 04:57 PM
sizzz sizzz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 88
Default

i try to say not behind one nick? i am sorry but i really dont understand this. Yes loserscore, u re right... its not worth it.
__________________
Find the best Poker Bonus Codes & much more!
  #35   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 05:03 PM
casinos-right casinos-right is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 51
Default

you don't call me more with that word so you can call your frends or your family or who want you but not me.



this must be clear in your mind.
this must be clear in your mind.
this must be clear in your mind.

P.s.
you don't call anybody with that word that it is better
__________________
Best Online Casinos | Best Online Games | Directory | DirectoryPlus | Free online Games

Last edited by casinos-right : 06-03-2007 at 05:29 PM.
  #36   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 05:04 PM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casinos-right View Post
you don't call me more with that word so you can call me your frends or your family or who want you but not me.

this must be clear in your mind.
this must be clear in your mind.
this must be clear in your mind.
roughly translated as "don't call me an idiot"
__________________
Purchase PR5, PR6 And PR7 Poker Links

Unique Advertising Opportunity
  #37   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 05:08 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynesey View Post
roughly translated as "don't call me an idiot"
roughly translated as a threat if you ask me.

Sorry this is getting way out of hand.

Both points are lost here.

Casino-right - you have a service for sell and no one was interested. We tried to help with some advice and you turned against us.

Sizz, like you said it's not worth it. let's just leave it alone.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

  #38   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 05:11 PM
casinos-right casinos-right is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 51
Default

haynesey : you are very clever. I don't think but you have said one right thing.

this is one serious thing for losercore :

In world B2B (Business to Business ) the price is hidden. I think that when you have said that there is one person that do one price more low, you have done one grave errors and grave damage for me.

I know that It want to be on help for me.
I know that It want to be on help for me.
I know that It want to be on help for me.


In B2B the price is secret and must be secret.

However I have done one erros saying that the price for 1000 submission can be 25 $ .....


I want to end with this :

thank you for the 500 direcotories about gambling, when I have finished I'll return so I'll have pr 4 ( pr 5 I think that it is difficult )

-----------------------------

the help with heart'll be always usefull

Last edited by casinos-right : 06-03-2007 at 05:32 PM.
  #39   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 05:12 PM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casinos-right View Post
haynesey : you are very clever. I don't think but you have said one right thing.
thanks for the compliment, but this is my final post in this thread.
__________________
Purchase PR5, PR6 And PR7 Poker Links

Unique Advertising Opportunity
  #40   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 05:28 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,234
Default

Casion-right. Your point is taken.

Also again, this should have been closed hours ago but since it's Sunday here I know no mods are hanging out.

Let's move on.

Maybe it's all just a misunderstanding. Translating $'s may be different for you and us so there might be some difference in what we think as a high price.

Let's just end it and everyone can be happy.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Increase in revenue from gambling kaus The Cocktail Lounge 0 05-08-2007 05:04 PM
Increase in Casino CPA Jeremy Mansion.com 1 04-17-2007 02:05 AM
% increase at Full Tilt? Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-17-2007 10:19 PM
For Poker Affiliates to Increase Conversions cjjr The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 08-11-2006 09:30 AM
MGR Increase ChosenOne General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 01-28-2006 07:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0