Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-26-2006, 08:29 PM
ChosenOne ChosenOne is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
Default

What should someone in my situation do to get an increase in mgr with PartyPoker?


I have been an affiliate with PartyPoker for almost 2 years. I only have 15 players signed up, however, I generate an average of $50 000 in mgr a month. The majority of players I have signed up are winning players that I know from local casinos. I stoped trying to recruit players over a year ago when I stopped going to casinos to play poker (now I play only online). However, I know about 20 people who play over 40 hours a week of poker live but they don't play online. I want to try and sign them up under me, but I want higher mgr befroe doing this. I know that Party gives higher mgr if you bring in a lot of players, but what if I bring few players that produce a huge amount of mgr? What do you guys average in mgr? And do you think I can negotiate something with Party that does not include getting continuous signups, but rather just high revenue?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 109
Default

I don't think they really have any incentive to raise your mgr since you really aren't sending them much as far as real players. You have more bargaining power if you are actively getting new players (since you could take them elsewhere).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2006, 08:57 PM
ChosenOne ChosenOne is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
Default

Ya but I could take these players somewhere else too. You know how much even 10 players who player 15-30 multi tables over 40 hours a week? I have 2 players that have generated over 200k each in 2 years and are still going strong. Wouldn't Party want more players like this?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-26-2006, 09:06 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,236
Default

I'd say if youre bringing in that much they'll give you a raise. Just tell them you have more players you want to bring on board. They'll see that the players you bring in are better than 1000 players and give you a raise.

MO
Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-26-2006, 09:10 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

stackspoker 50%...tough to beat...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-26-2006, 10:04 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,088
Default

Has Stacks launched? or is it vaporware still? B)
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-26-2006, 10:31 PM
pokernut pokernut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 141
Default

I think its a stretch to tell them you can move "your" players. They are making big money palying poker at Party poker. There is a reason they win at party Poker. They have tons and tons of fish. People play at Party for a reason. I've played at most of the other rooms and you couldn't pay me to switch.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-26-2006, 10:36 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 463
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GregK@Jan 26 2006, 11:04 PM
Has Stacks launched? or is it vaporware still? B)
bllllaaamm!!!

busted!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-27-2006, 01:44 AM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,088
Default

I do too.

I couldn't resist though lmao
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
% increase at Full Tilt? Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-17-2007 10:19 PM
Link Enchanges and Ads DonkeyFishPoker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 02-04-2007 11:47 AM
For Poker Affiliates to Increase Conversions cjjr The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 08-11-2006 09:30 AM
Carribbean Suns Rates hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-15-2005 08:56 AM
We need affiliate managers here Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 08-31-2005 10:50 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.

  #9  
Old 01-26-2006, 10:37 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 463
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by absentx+Jan 26 2006, 11:36 PM-->
QUOTE (absentx @ Jan 26 2006, 11:36 PM)
Reply With Quote

Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0