| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 02-17-2007, 04:27 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 785
|
|
% increase at Full Tilt?
I would like to get a higher percentage at Full Tilt rather than the usual 20% or whatever it is. Has anyone had any luck getting an increase (I hear that it is really hard to get a response from their affiliate dept.)? If anyone has any contacts or tips that could help me I would appreciate the help. I currently promote them as my top site, but am getting the lowest commission with them.
Thanks,
Graham
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 02-17-2007, 04:31 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,236
|
|
They sent out a newsletter saying they increased it by 5% at the higher levels. If you're doing $20-$30k+ a month you should ask for a raise but any lower than that I wouldnt bother.
Last edited by hoursurfing : 02-17-2007 at 04:37 PM.
|
 02-17-2007, 04:35 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,236
|
|
- 20% of the first $10,000 = $2,000
- 25% of the amount from $10,001 to $25,000 = $3,750
- 30% of the amount from $25,001 to $50,000 = $7,500
- 35% of the amount over $50,000 = $1,750
Last edited by hoursurfing : 02-17-2007 at 05:23 PM.
|
 02-17-2007, 04:37 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 785
|
|
Thanks for the response hoursurfing.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 02-17-2007, 05:26 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,236
|
|
I erased the CPA amounts because they were wrong. Here are the right ones.
1-10 =$75
11-25 =$100
26-50 =$125
51-150 =$150
150+ =$200
There is also some $15 bonus that they do for each player who gets over 200FTP points.
|
 02-17-2007, 05:41 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
|
|
I'm trying to switch from MGR to CPA at full tilt, but their support is being stubbern and saying it's not possible. Has anybody any success with this?
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
|
 02-17-2007, 05:45 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 785
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by dbirider
I'm trying to switch from MGR to CPA at full tilt, but their support is being stubbern and saying it's not possible. Has anybody any success with this?
|
I am not sure about this, but do they have any rules against having multiple accounts? You could create a new account for CPA if not. Also, you can get CPA using the poker news / PAW trackers.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 02-17-2007, 10:19 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 613
|
|
Yes, I would recommend the PAW Network program unless you're bringing in a large amount of players. Unlike most sensible affiliate programs, you do not get paid the increased amount for ALL of the players but only for the ones that surpass the threshold.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.
|