Hello All,
This is my first post here, but I have been lurking every once in a while, ever since Randy told me about the site a couple weeks ago.
Some of you have probably already been working with me and hopefully have had a good experience doing so.
Just to let you know, we are in the process of adding our affiliate program, Focal Click www.focalclick.com, as a featured affiliate program here at Party Riches. It should be up and listed very soon.
Focal Click represents 5 online casinos and 1 poker room, that being Caribbean Sun Poker. www.caribbeansunpoker.com. It's a very exciting time here as we have some huge things going on including the Caribbean Poker Classic (commercial: http://www.caribbeansunpoker.com/promotions/cpc.mov) as well as weekly freerolls, £30,000 guaranteed tournaments every Sunday, and more. Once we are officially live here, I will post more.
I look forward to contributing to this great new community. Certainly one of the best forums I have seen in quite some time.
Best Regards,
Mark
www.focalclick.com
www.caribbeansunpoker.com