Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Closed Thread
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 02:07 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,186
Default

Quote:
I could say that you are not good person because you are writting things off-topic in my thread.
I know English is not your first language and that's ok. But there is no reason to call names at forum members here.

Why would anyone ever use your service now that they see your cutomer service techniques?

Please respect members here. No one dis-respected you.

Thank you.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
  #22   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 02:20 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 548
Default

Quote:
we can do one service of submission to 1000 directories without reciprocla link and more the list of 1300 directories with reciprocal link for 140 $.

waiting one your answer.
When you made this post you opened the flood gates for our opinions. You wanted an answer and you got one hehe.
__________________
I can't think of anything good to write here
  #23   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 02:20 PM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casinos-right View Post
haynesey, you break much.

you understand that your website have pr0 and pr2 and you should post well in forum to work of more.

Actually one is a PR1 not a PR2 and the other is PR0, yes you are right, maybe i should spend $130 on your service.

And you break also much. lol
__________________
Poker Blog
Paypal Poker
  #24   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 02:31 PM
casinos-right casinos-right is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
Default

for losercore : It is miss understanding :

I could say that you are not good person because you are writting things off-topic in my thread. ( in sense that I could to do the demagago saying you are not good person ).


Quote:
When you made this post you opened the flood gates for our opinions. You wanted an answer and you got one hehe.
this is not demagago setence but this is ironic setence.


I am one person very good and I pardon all for this bad thread.
__________________
Best Online Casinos | Best Online Games | Directory | DirectoryPlus | Free online Games
  #25   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 02:35 PM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casinos-right View Post
for losercore : It is miss understanding :

I could say that you are not good person because you are writting things off-topic in my thread. ( in sense that I could to do the demagago saying you are not good person ).




this is not demagago setence but this is ironic setence.


I am one person very good and I pardon all for this bad thread.
lol
__________________
Poker Blog
Paypal Poker
  #26   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 03:26 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,186
Default

Ok can a mod please close this thread? This is ridiculous.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
  #27   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 03:31 PM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 342
Default

Two things

where are you from ?

do you have only this websites http://www.paypalpoker.net/ ?


the value of your website is = to your value ?

should you to work of more ? to be less stupid ? you lol for nothing ?


You take care.

Bye



^^ A PM i just received.
__________________
Poker Blog
Paypal Poker
  #28   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 03:37 PM
sizzz sizzz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 84
Default

some1 should ban that idiot...
__________________
Find the best Poker Bonus Codes & much more!
  #29   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 03:39 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,186
Default

Apperantly you are not going to get any customers from this forum with the way you treat people.

This thread should stay to show other's about why they should not use your service however, I feel it should be closed before this turns into pointless banter about other members, name calling and what ever else these things turn into.

This is a worthless thread and Casino-Right you need to learn that we were trying to help you and you insulted members and made yourself look like a very un-professional business person.

Best of luck with your service but I do believe you have lost any members from here using your service. Sorry to hear that as we are the largest community of poker affiliates on the Web.

You have about 40 posts here and are arguing with members that have been here for a long time. Starting to look like spam.

Sizz. No offense but the point here is to not call names. This what should be avoided.

But let's keep things professional.

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "

Last edited by losercore : 06-03-2007 at 03:57 PM.
  #30   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 03:41 PM
casinos-right casinos-right is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
Default

sorry sizz who is the idiot ?

you try to say not behind one nick.

haynesey PM is private message and it is not public. are you able to understand this ?
__________________
Best Online Casinos | Best Online Games | Directory | DirectoryPlus | Free online Games

Last edited by casinos-right : 06-03-2007 at 03:48 PM.
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Increase in revenue from gambling kaus The Cocktail Lounge 0 05-08-2007 04:04 PM
Increase in Casino CPA Jeremy Mansion.com 1 04-17-2007 01:05 AM
% increase at Full Tilt? Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-17-2007 09:19 PM
For Poker Affiliates to Increase Conversions cjjr The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 08-11-2006 08:30 AM
MGR Increase ChosenOne General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 01-28-2006 06:46 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0