PartyPoker.com - PartyPartnersPartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.
As you can see on the website of Partypartners, they increased the normal CPA amounts (75-200) and MGR %.
Since the new CPA and MGR were published in the middle of December, I expected to get higher revenue already with the december income.
Today I got my revenue for December but it was calculated just by the old CPA and MGR amounts.
I askes my Affiliate Manager (Celine) and she told I have to create new trackers to get the increased revenues and she cannot give the higher amounts with the old trackers.
Is this the same for you?? All of you have to create new trackers and new bonus codes? And, did you get the increased revenues for December?
Yes you will need to create new trackers or bonus codes under the CPA increment plan as your old trackers are only for the old payment plans $65 to $75.
It's not so bad you get good profit from next month on