Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > ParadisePoker.com

ParadisePoker.com ParadisePoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss the ParadisePoker.com affiliate program here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
Default Moving on....

Hi all

After a great period in my life, I am now moving on from Paradise Poker. Over the next month or two, Paradise will be changing their focus, and the current affiliate set up does not suit this adjustment.

Before leaving, I have ensured that existing contracts be honoured:
  1. All affiliates on MGR will continue to receive their revenue for their Players
  2. Whilst I have completed payments for October, I will pass the responsibility of November to my replacement, who I will be working with over the next few days.
I will still be around for a little while yet, and will always be pleased to assist you all in any way!

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-06-2006, 07:30 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Good Luck wherever you end up. Keep us posted on your endeavours even if they are outside the gambling arena.

It was a pleasure meeting and working with you,


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-06-2006, 08:46 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,305
Default

Yes, please do keep us posted...especially if you are an AM elsewhere.

Approx when will you be leaving officially Stephen?

Will you still be in Australia for the Aussie Millions?

CHRIS
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-07-2006, 08:53 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 528
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Hey Stephen,

Sorry to hear you're leaving. I hope you're still staying around in the poker industry, you're one of the best affiliate managers out there.

Good luck with whatever you do and keep us updated
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,036
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Agreed, Stephen has been a great mentor and affiliate manager to work with. There are many exceptional affiliate managers in this industry that stand out amongst their peers and he is definately one of them.

Any of the exsisting affiliate programs would be CRAZY not to pick him up. Although I'm pretty sure someone with Stephens experience, tenure, and book of business can write their own ticket.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-07-2006, 02:43 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

Good luck with your endeavours
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1
Yes, please do keep us posted...especially if you are an AM elsewhere.

Approx when will you be leaving officially Stephen?

Will you still be in Australia for the Aussie Millions?

CHRIS
I suppose I'm officially leaving straight away - I will be handing over stuff by the end of the week, although Im sure Ill still help over the next few months...

As I live in Australia, I will definitely be here

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-07-2006, 03:37 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is online now
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 602
Default

Best of luck Stephen, take care!

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-09-2006, 01:57 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 424
Default

I've enjoyed working with you the past few years Stephen. Best of luck in your future endeavors!
__________________
J S

Advocate for Online Poker Legalization - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-14-2006, 02:58 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,096
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Dont know how I missed this post, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck.

Stephen has been a great mentor and friend; thank you for everything!

I know whereever you go; they are lucky!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Greg Powell is moving... gPowell General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-24-2007 03:36 PM
Moving to The Midwest!!! losercore The Cocktail Lounge 7 01-12-2007 04:40 AM
Moving Offshore? PokerMaster The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 10-03-2006 05:31 PM
Looking for Aff Man Position - Moving out of U.S Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 06-24-2006 11:21 PM
Moving Ex Croupier The Cocktail Lounge 2 02-13-2005 07:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0