| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 03-21-2007, 10:26 PM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Online
Posts: 331
|
|
Greg Powell is moving...
Hey Everyone,
I have recieved quite a few emails recently and I wanted to let everyone know I am not being rude, just moving to a new program.
Poker Heaven - Recently I have decided to move on to work with a new program that is closer to me. I have enjoyed working with the team at Poker Heaven and really believe they are one of the most quality gaming brands online. I encourage everyone to send their non-US traffic their way and talk with James, Fred and the boys on making a deal.
US Players Welcome - Alright, so now to the move. I am headed to a new, very aggressive gaming brand (casino/poker) that will be announced here next week. This is very exciting for me as I can now work with so many of my freinds and business associates here that have a quality stream of American players. Right now we are working with 8 quality US Friendly banking institutions to help players make deposits and cash out quickly. Also we are paying our affiliates twice a month to help aid the process.
Email me anytime. Skype Me: gregdpowell
__________________
PAW Members get 30% + CPA
Greg D Powell
AMCO Gaming Affiliate Manager
Skype: gregdpowell
|
 03-22-2007, 07:09 AM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,852
|
|
Congratulations Greg on the new gig. The new company is very lucky to have you on board.
Good Luck!!
P.s Next time choose a better title to the thread, I thought you were moving out of the US 
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 03-22-2007, 08:26 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 44
|
|
Congrats with the new job Greg. Look foward to hear about the new pokerroom opening next week 
__________________
http://www.livescoring.net
http://www.1pokerbonus.com
http://www.bonustip.com
|
 03-22-2007, 10:08 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,514
|
|
You're like a poker affiliate program nomad dude 
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 03-22-2007, 10:34 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,311
|
|
Hey Greg, Congratulations on the new position. Give me a call and let's discuss. Welcome back to the U.S. market!
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 03-22-2007, 10:39 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Online
Posts: 331
|
|
Thanks for the encouragement guys. I am excited about this one for sure. Seems like there are going to be plenty of fish in the sea (US Players) looking for new rooms to play at in 2007. We'll make sure and do something special (aka better commission) for all the PAW family!
Oh yea...I'll be in Amsterdam too 
__________________
PAW Members get 30% + CPA
Greg D Powell
AMCO Gaming Affiliate Manager
Skype: gregdpowell
|
 03-22-2007, 12:40 PM
|
|
I like beer
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 862
|
|
get on msn dude....
__________________
Holis
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams
|
 03-22-2007, 12:56 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,311
|
|
Holis, when are you going to get into the modern ages and use Skype? With all the money you make, is this how you guys are rolling in the office?
Sorry to hijack your thread Greg.......but I couldn't help myself.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 03-22-2007, 01:40 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,055
|
|
Greg is this going to be a new room or an existing one
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Come qualify to the Wsop for $2 at Pokerstars
|
 03-22-2007, 02:12 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 574
|
|
Congrats on the new job Greg! Good luck.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:42 AM.
|