Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-2006, 05:20 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 404
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default Greg Powell now at PokerHeaven

Hey Everyone,

As you may have noticed there haven’t been too many posts and/or press releases coming from me lately. That is due to the transition I have made over the past month and now can make it official.

I am now working with Grant and company at PokerHeaven and am anticipating we knock out some serious progress in the coming months. PAW and PokerHeaven has some history as many of you know. Jeremy Enke was very influential in the early steps of their affiliate program and as a result a lot of positive moves were made.

After working with a Boss Media poker room for so long I was glad to be involved with a software backend I am familiar with. I have seen a lot of the problems you have faced with stats and reporting and luckily have found solutions to most.
If you haven’t tried the new BAS (Boss Media’s reporting suite) then I would encourage you do so. It’s a lot more like the rest of the industry leaders as far as options and information.

So I want to say hello again, I am still here and will be popping up more frequently as the month rolls on and CAC draws near again. I really want to make sure PAW members have access to me and PokerHeaven builds a brand image worth your time and partnership. I have always seen a good affiliate / manager relationship as one that contains: feedback, trust and a response to issues and ideas. I am going to help due my part in making PokerHeaven a room that is flexible to affiliates and actually puts resources into your player retention.

Hit me up with an email/call. I have a bunch of friends and former affiliate partners here that I know have been emailing me lately. Would love to catch up and start working on something positive again now and making some new connections along the way!

Below. The basic PH revenue schedule.

Affiliates start on Jack Status – 30% revenue share
Queen status – 32% revenue share once pass $5000 MGR
King status – 35% revenue share once pass $10,000 MGR
Ace status – 40% revenue share once pass $15,000 MGR

Skype – gregdpowell
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2006, 05:32 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
Default

Didnt we at PAW whoi signed up through the link Jeremy provided get some sort of upgrade in status?
Is that still in effect ?
How do we tell?
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,107
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

PokerHeaven sure made a good choice on this one, Greg will do great things for them!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,061
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes PokerHeaven made a great pick up with Greg. If anyone knows the Boss sysyem and how to work with affiliates it is Greg.

Good Luck Greg, and I am can't wait to see the great things you will for them.

PokerHeaven's bread and butter has always been the European market, due to their leverage and live feeds with the Poker Channel over there. If you're a big European affiliate, this is a great room to be promoting.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Greg Powell is moving... gPowell General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-24-2007 04:36 PM
Greg Raymer Aidan The Cocktail Lounge 3 03-21-2007 02:17 AM
Happy Birthday Greg! Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-08-2007 07:28 PM
whats working best for pokerheaven affiliates Grant PokerHeaven.com 1 03-06-2006 12:39 AM
My Association with Pokerheaven Jeremy PokerHeaven.com 0 02-18-2006 01:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0