News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions

Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Discuss your Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
"Every day I'm hustling"
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 436
Send a message via MSN to Graham
Default Non-poker Conventions

Has anyone tried renting a booth at a non-poker convention to promote poker sites? I have a few ideas in mind, but was wondering if anyone had any success doing this. Also, I am in Canada, and was wondering if doing this kind of thing could be considered illegal, as I would be promoting gambling sites. There are always ads for Bowmans on the Radio and I see other big sites ads all the time, so I don't think it would be a big deal, but would appreciate some insight from PAW members.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Unique advertising opportunity: MillionDollarBankroll
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-24-2006, 10:41 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 595
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

The only way to find out is call and enquire.
I have thought about this alot, but its better to do than to think! Depending on what the event is, stalls tend to cost alot of money. If it is something local and where kids are alowed chances are they wont take the risk. Best bet is to throw out flyers on the sly outside. I thought that the big brother auditions would be a good place to advertise, right demographic, ppl with no sense. The line outside the studio was huge, took me 2 hours to walk it and pass out the flyers, got 1 party sign up, but basically ppl were too self obsesed than to bother to see if I had handed them $100 or not. Thats what they were there for after all....
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-26-2006, 02:51 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
"Every day I'm hustling"
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 436
Send a message via MSN to Graham
Default

Thanks PokerMaster,

Appreciate the info.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Unique advertising opportunity: MillionDollarBankroll
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-06-2006, 09:59 AM
saikaz saikaz is offline
I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: as said above
Posts: 12
Send a message via AIM to saikaz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerMaster
I thought that the big brother auditions would be a good place to advertise, right demographic, ppl with no sense.

LO f'n L
__________________
Bringing Poker Back to the Pros
bringitbackpoker.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0