|
Non-poker Conventions
Has anyone tried renting a booth at a non-poker convention to promote poker sites? I have a few ideas in mind, but was wondering if anyone had any success doing this. Also, I am in Canada, and was wondering if doing this kind of thing could be considered illegal, as I would be promoting gambling sites. There are always ads for Bowmans on the Radio and I see other big sites ads all the time, so I don't think it would be a big deal, but would appreciate some insight from PAW members.
|
The only way to find out is call and enquire.
I have thought about this alot, but its better to do than to think! Depending on what the event is, stalls tend to cost alot of money. If it is something local and where kids are alowed chances are they wont take the risk. Best bet is to throw out flyers on the sly outside. I thought that the big brother auditions would be a good place to advertise, right demographic, ppl with no sense. The line outside the studio was huge, took me 2 hours to walk it and pass out the flyers, got 1 party sign up, but basically ppl were too self obsesed than to bother to see if I had handed them $100 or not. Thats what they were there for after all.... |
Thanks PokerMaster,
Appreciate the info. |
Quote:
LO f'n L |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:39 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0