View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 927
Default Non-poker Conventions

Has anyone tried renting a booth at a non-poker convention to promote poker sites? I have a few ideas in mind, but was wondering if anyone had any success doing this. Also, I am in Canada, and was wondering if doing this kind of thing could be considered illegal, as I would be promoting gambling sites. There are always ads for Bowmans on the Radio and I see other big sites ads all the time, so I don't think it would be a big deal, but would appreciate some insight from PAW members.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote