| Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Discuss your Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Here! |
 04-12-2006, 07:25 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by corpfan1@Apr 12 2006, 03:58 PM
I like the bottom one.
And why the word "players" any way?
You could always do...
PLAY
POKER
gotflop.com
or just....
POKER
gotflop.com |
I think the words "Poker Players" intrigues people more than "Play Poker" or just "poker"...it makes people say to themselves "that’s me" whether they are or not, it appeals to the ego.
I was trying to think of the simplest way to grab attention.
I think Poker or Play Poker, people would be less likely to “connect” and say..."what's that about"?
That make any sense? :huh:
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
|
 04-12-2006, 07:29 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by coxquinn@Apr 12 2006, 12:15 PM
why did you ever say "red is out"?
RED: Excitement, energy, passion, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, love, aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence, aggression, all things intense and passionate. |
My first immpresiionof the description of red was that people would be repelled by the emotional reaction of aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence...
I over thought it i think.
Red is in.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
|
 04-12-2006, 07:29 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
|
|
removed because of duplication
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
|
 04-12-2006, 09:12 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,280
|
|
I'd keep it K.I.S.S. with some separation, sure don't want people gettig confused on the dotcom.
Last time I messed with stickers, we were hand cutting ruby lith
my 2 pesos
__________________
RakeBack
|
 04-13-2006, 01:48 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
|
|
Now THAT looks much better.
|
 04-13-2006, 05:55 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
|
|
Hows this..in keeping with the K.I.S.S theory..eliminate the pips, i think the seperation by color is enough, you think?
Maybe reverse the colors like gregK's, but this way, it seems there is more red to stand out.
what font is that Greg?( i need a taller font for the bottom)
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
|
 04-13-2006, 06:20 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
|
|
slightly different font for the url..
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
|
 04-13-2006, 09:31 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,280
|
|
think ya nailed that last one IMO 
__________________
RakeBack
|
 04-13-2006, 10:39 AM
|
|
Poker Player & Promoter
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 337
|
|
I like it, simple but effective. It should stand out nice.
How big is the sticker going to be?
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"
"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
|
 04-13-2006, 02:48 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
|
|
Its going to be 3 x 4.8 ( 14.4 squares inches) ...
2000 stickers for $207.50 shipped.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
| Flyers or Stickers? |
joeSPO |
Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions |
2 |
02-03-2006 05:19 PM |
| Color Change |
Four2Eight Feet |
New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews |
3 |
08-19-2005 06:15 PM |
| Stickers for Chips |
Jeremy |
General Poker Affiliate Discussion |
1 |
06-19-2005 05:39 PM |
| Stickers |
corpfan1 |
General Poker Affiliate Discussion |
1 |
03-18-2005 08:05 PM |
| Bumper Stickers? |
corpfan1 |
General Poker Affiliate Discussion |
3 |
02-14-2005 02:31 PM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 PM.
|