This is actually one of the things that we have been doing for a very long time. Anyone who signs up to play poker at one of our free tournaments is offered a Decal for their car that says "Atlanta Poker Club" and then the web address at the bottom. Figure the more the merrier, we even had one of our members do up his entire Jeep in Atlanta Poker Gear, it looked really schweet. We need some digital pics of it.
Don't know how effective it is, but I figure it can't hurt. On the back of my truck i have a big "KickA$$Poker" sticker with the URL beneath it, I'm sure it gets a lot of attention... and hey, it is easy to remember
We've also got T-Shirts, Hats and the rest. (you can see plenty of pictures from the events on our site).
By the way, before I joined this forum we didn't promote Party Poker at all, if you check the site now you'll see quite a difference, hopefully this horse will run!
Thanks to all the great ideas on this forum.
J S
KickA$$Poker