I remember some people we inquiring about unique business card idea a few days ago -- and I actually gave out the wrong information on where I found the ones I currently use for my local gambling site. It wasn't Vista Print, it was actually a place called OvernightPrints.com. My wife used them to order some for my birthday, and I couldn't be any happier with the selection she made.
The exact link to the front/back of the playing card design can be found below. As you'll notice, they have designs for not just a playing card, but also a variety of different backgrounds in regards to gambling. The coolest part is if you go with the Ace of Hearts design (or something similar), you can choose rounded edges so it looks like an EXACT replica of a playing card. I'd go through the motions to show you what it could look like in the end, but I'm going off little sleep and this should help you all get started anyways
Hope this helps.
http://www.overnightprints.com/main....gCategoryId=94