| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 04-05-2005, 02:12 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
|
|
I am looking to get Black Gloss Business cards to hand out. I want to put my logo on these cards and design them they way I want them to look. Do you all know of any good cheap websites that will allow you to make your own cards.
Also I see a lot of people talking about putting your cards in poker products at walmart and other places (chip boxes, card boxes, books), how do you all get away with it. Do the workers there not tell you to stop?
Jon
www.fulltiltpro.com
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
|
 04-05-2005, 02:28 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 57
|
|
www.vistaprint.com has a 50% off deal going through google, you can get 1000 matte finish cards for $20, not sure how much more it is for glossy finish. If you search for "business cards" their ad will come up. They seem to have a good setup, you can upload your own design in a variety of formats. The only thing is that you pay another $10-25 in shipping and handling depending on how fast you want them. I put an order in yesterday, we'll see how they turn out.
__________________
Rakeback by Rake of Spades - Rakeback programs for Battlefield Poker (Prima), Titan Poker, and others.
PM me for custom affiliate deals at Titan Poker (Casino Partners), Empire Poker and Noble Poker (Tradal.net)
|
 04-05-2005, 02:28 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 372
|
|
I think what you want is something interacting though I do not know of any sites that do that. I can design a nice card if you want. I would make you as involved as you want with the design.
__________________
Josh Ziman
[email protected]
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, your probably right."
|
 04-05-2005, 02:39 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
|
|
Has anyone used vistaprint.com? It seems to be a very good deal, I will place an order today unless someone tells me that they are no good.
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
|
 04-05-2005, 03:06 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 22
|
|
I got mine at gotprint.net and was very pleased. Glossy front, blank back $40 for 1000 cards including shipping.
__________________
David
http://www.rwsop.com
|
 04-05-2005, 03:39 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
|
|
http://www.latenightprinters.com/cas...ess-cards.html
Try these guys. I haven't, but there are some real nice gambling related designs that you can customize.
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.
PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
|
 04-05-2005, 10:52 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,330
|
|
I ordered 5000 cards from Vista for about $120. They were glossy and full colour front and back. I designed every aspect of them. I also paid the lowest price for shipping (21 days) and got my cards in 3 days.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
 04-05-2005, 10:59 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 57
|
|
Damn, guess I didn't need to pay the higher rate then. :blink:
__________________
Rakeback by Rake of Spades - Rakeback programs for Battlefield Poker (Prima), Titan Poker, and others.
PM me for custom affiliate deals at Titan Poker (Casino Partners), Empire Poker and Noble Poker (Tradal.net)
|
 04-05-2005, 11:26 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
|
|
I ordered 1000 from vistaprint double sided, glossy, custom design, the works. It ended up costing me about $80 after everything was done, which isn't bad, but it's a little high for the quality. Their gloss isn't a real gloss, its a cheap one. Another business card was "ghosted" onto all of mine so it really sucked. In addition to that, they charge you for every option you pick, even to upload your own design. It's like $10 to gloss, $10 to double side, $10 to upload your own design, $10 for shipping, $10 for additional cards, so it all adds up quick.
Dan
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 04-05-2005, 11:28 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
|
|
Oh ya, I also had a boss who had some INCREDIBLE cards, they were at www.overnightprints.com The gloss on them is awesome and he said they were really cheap for uploading your own design.
Also, I do graphic design in my spare time, so if anybody wants a nice design made up, let me know. Turnover right now would be about 2 weeks or less.
Dan
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.
|