Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-08-2005, 06:32 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

WOW! It took like one week for me to recieve my business cards and fliers from Party! I never thought it would be that fast. Anyways, They are awesome. The fliers will definetly get me some sign-ups and the business cards look great. First time I can actually say I'm impressed with Party's service. It usually sucks!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-09-2005, 10:04 AM
DirtyJohn DirtyJohn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 37
Default

Hi
I generally get replies from my manager with in 24 hrs or less( except for weekends)! PP has best affilaite program i have seen , i am not a very big affilaite for them but still the replies are fast and quick, service wise they are the best in industry .
__________________
DIRTY JOHN
DIE HARD PARTYPOKER FAN
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-09-2005, 01:10 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

yes, the cards and fliers are nice. I have recieved many and handed out a whole bunch, so far I have recieved 0 sign ups.
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

I got a RMP with the first 30 fliers I passed out.

It was at a bar hosting a free Holdem tournament.

Going to book stores and using my custom made bookmarkers are working for me to, especially in the poker magazines.

Offline marketing can work if you specifically target potential online poker players and keep at it, don't just spread fliers and cards all over the place, you'll just be wasting them.

P.S Use a bonus code that relates to your local or promo.

My bonus codes for my bookmarkers are VicBooks and VicChips, I live in Victoria BC and the nickname for our town is "Vic".

People are more comfortable using a bonus code that they can relate to and is easy for them to remember. They might even pass it on to their friends.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offline Advertising ICISIC General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-25-2005 06:55 PM
Offline Promotion with fliers Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-05-2005 12:35 AM
Business Card Promotion or fliers? ICISIC General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 08-14-2005 07:39 PM
OFFLINE IDEAS FROM THIS FORUM SO FAR: sportznuts General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 03-17-2005 08:09 PM
Promoting Poker with Cards and Fliers Dave General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 02-05-2005 03:22 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0