Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:10 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 426
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

Ok, I am looking to do a large business card or fliers promotion for party poker. Mainly leaving them on cars where established drunk men are, who have just finished playing poker are. I really dont know how to go after this area, I am thinking of getting business cards with my bonus code printed on the card instead of writing it on the card like the one pp gives u. Is this a good idea, promoting the poker room with ur bonus code on the flier or card? How is the best way to go about doing this any suggestions or success?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:41 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,297
Default

I make a nice card myself with the poker room and ads on it and my bonus code...on the back i put a background with my website and say something like...

"For other bonuses and promotions visit...XXX"
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2005, 06:24 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 426
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

Have you had any success?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2005, 06:33 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,297
Default

Yes...but I haven't put all my heart and effort into it.

I usually flood urinals at a sporting event before the game for about 45mins. I get about 2-4 signups through each event.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2005, 06:39 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Online
Posts: 379
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

45 Minutes, some flyers and 2-3 sign ups is good. Keep it up!
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
Offline Promotion with fliers Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-04-2005 11:35 PM
Business Card Cd Promotion ICISIC General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 09-05-2005 11:51 PM
Partypoker business cards and fliers tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-09-2005 12:44 PM
Dump your Business Card Slogans! sooty General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 05-26-2005 04:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0