Good point, havent even realised that yet myself. The hole page shows, but still threre is a scrollbar. Dont know why and how it got there

Thanks for the tip.
The buttons we have tried to create but that was difficult. But maybe its worth another shot to get it more professional.
(I am not writing the code myself, so therefore i am not sure why we had some of the problems).
Edit: ThePokerBank: I belive you need to do something about the odds calculator you have on your site. Maybe I challenged it to much with the following hand and therefore ended up with a suprising result.
Player one: 4,5 both hearts.
Play two: 8,8 one heart.
Flop 3,6 of hearts and a 4.
Turn: 7 hearts.
So what is the odds? I would say 100% that the straightflush wins, but your calculater gives it 80% and the second player 20%...
An other one: Both players hold aces preflop. Then player one has a 2,9% chance of winning and the second player are better of by 3,25%! Tested a couple of different pairs KK against KK and 22 against 22. The black cards are always the favorit! (something i missed in my stats?)