View Single Post
  #10  
Old 05-14-2007, 09:22 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,487
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

You need to change the screen size. I have to scroll over to see the rest of the page. Also in your poker room section I wouldn't just write about what the top poker rooms are. Maybe add a some kind of chart givng a ranking as to what the top 5 are and a quick overview than bonus that they provide. Just an idea but I think more people just skip over alot of actual text, so I think if you can incorporate both it would help.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote